The Balystik SMR200 HPA Regulator with 40 inch Macroflex Braided Line – US – Super Mini regulator – is Very light with a weight of 120gr only, it is compatible with SLP and high pressure tanks.
the regulator comes with High quality air line made of extreme flexible macroflex rubber and reinforced with a nylon braided sheath for extra mobility and twist risk reduction.
It is equipped with US male and US QD female fittings.
- HPA Fitting type: US
- Entry pressure : 200 – 1500 PSI
- SLP and HP compatible
- High refresh rate
- Output pressure 40 – 140 PSI with pre-installed spring
- Output pressure 80 – 210 PSI with additional spring delivered
- Entry thread : ASA
- Output thread : 1/8 NPT female X 1
- Tournament lock : The pressure adjustment screw can be blocked by installing a collar
- Weight : 120gr
- If you plan to play under 140 PSI, keep the original spring already installed, don’t use the high pressure spring.
Included in the package :
- Balystik SMR200 HPA Regulator with 40 inch Macroflex Braided Hose with US female QD coupler fitted
- Additional high pressure spring 80-210 PSI
- Pressure adjustement HEX key
- 40 inch / 103cm macroflex nylon braided hose/Line US version
The set Does not include Male Quick Disconnect QD Fitting Assembly on gun side.
Important note regarding the SMR200 :
When using your regulator for the first time, please make sure that the pressure adjustment screw is at the minimum when screwing onto the bottle.
Then you can adjust this screw by very slowly turning the adjustment key until you obtain the desired pressure.